Inside Sales Representative
Do you care about helping people and want to use your skills to enhance the daily lives of others? Then this may be the career opportunity for you.
We supply, install and service products that help seniors and injured people maintain their independence and live a safe and healthy lifestyle with dignity. As a Premier supplier of Home Healthcare products, we carry a wide range of medical equipment like hospital beds, patient lifts, wheelchairs, mobility aids and home accessibility products. We are a trusted locally-owned family business that serves the needs of our customers in communities throughout the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing and executing an inside sales strategy to achieve sales goals. This includes prospecting, qualifying, and closing leads. The Inside Sales Representative will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service in order to maintain and grow the customer base.
This customer-focused role serves as a bridge between the Marketing and Sales teams to convert sales leads into new orders for Rehab Equipment Reps and other mobility equipment, while offering customers support and service that increases their overall satisfaction.
- Qualify prospects by understanding their needs and offering a solution based on medical conditions and lifestyle
- Close the sale by providing demonstrations of our product or service to potential customers
- Provide excellent customer service to clients — current and potential
- Be available to answer questions at all times
- Maintain a thorough understanding of products, including features, functionality, and health benefits.
- Respond to inquiries from the healthcare professionals, website, and other lead sources quickly and efficiently
- Open and complete new sales orders, or hand off to the correct staff member for processing and order completion
- Maintain accurate order tracking and sales activity in accordance with established procedures
- Achieve monthly goals related to lead follow-up times, assessments completed and other key metrics
- Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience with proven results that align with our client-focused solutions
- Proven ability to multitask numerous customer needs while paying strict attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Demonstrate proficiency in computer programs and systems
We are looking for an individual who wants to make a real difference in the lives of others, build relationships and really show a caring attitude. So, if you:
- have a positive attitude
- can work within a team environment
- can work independently
- have attention to detail
- have organization skills to meet deadlines
- are willing to learn and be part of this growing company
- have clear and concise communication skills — both verbal and written
Then this position may be right for you.
We believe that people should be recognized and rewarded for their hard work, dedication, and excellent performance. BC MEDEQUIP has several programs to recognize accomplishments within the company and the communities we serve:
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset with a top-performing team
- Competitive extended health benefits (Dental, Vision and Travel)
- Room to grow within the organization
- Ongoing coaching and paid training programs
- Fun culture
- Paid overtime
Wages are negotiable based on qualifications and related experience. Please send us a cover letter and resume — combined into a single PDF document. Include your expected salary.
- Criminal record check required
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
- All applicants are required to be in compliance with all orders and directions related to public health and workplace safety in their intended province of employment. Given the nature of this role, BC MEDEQUIP requires applicants to, among other things, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide satisfactory proof of vaccination.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Weekday: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm