Warehouse/Inventory Control Manager
Do you care about helping people and want to use your skills to enhance the daily lives of others? Then this may be the career opportunity for you.
We supply, install and service products that help seniors and injured people maintain their independence and live a safe and healthy lifestyle with dignity. As a Premier supplier of Home Healthcare products, we carry a wide range of medical equipment like hospital beds, patient lifts, wheelchairs, mobility aids and home accessibility products. We are a trusted locally-owned family business that serves the needs of our customers in communities throughout the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.
The Warehouse Inventory Control Manager reviews and analyzes inventory to ensure inventory is accounted for and managed. They practice setting inventory and operational procedures, and coming up with process improvements that are beneficial to the showroom.
- Keeping track of goods and supplies, incoming and outgoing materials and products
- Monitoring reorders
- Inventory control, entering inventory, stock count
- Warehouse organization and maintenance
- Initiating restock requests according to demand
- Tracking, developing and maintaining processes for ensuring accurate inventory management
- Reconciling any discrepancies in inventory data
- Creating and maintaining a loss and theft protection system
- Placing product orders to fulfill inventory needs
- Working and collaborating with management to report stock issues
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Competent to perform the Services in a healthcare setting
- Criminal Record Check (CRC) screening
- Ability to work extended hours as needed, including weekends or evenings
- Analytical in nature, particularly in financial analysis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Accurate typing skills
- Strong computer skills with Google Apps and Microsoft Office
- A strong work ethic and outgoing positive attitude
- Can work independently and problem solve when issues arise
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and time-management skills and be detail-oriented
- Familiarity with Windward Software is an asset
We are looking for an individual who wants to make a real difference in the lives of others, build relationships and really show a caring attitude. So, if you:
- have a positive attitude
- can work within a team environment
- can work independently
- have attention to detail
- have organization skills to meet deadlines
- are willing to learn and be part of this growing company
- have clear and concise communication skills — both verbal and written
Then this position may be right for you.
We believe that people should be recognized and rewarded for their hard work, dedication, and excellent performance. BC MEDEQUIP has several programs to recognize accomplishments within the company and the communities we serve:
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset with a top-performing team
- Competitive extended health benefits (Dental, Vision and Travel)
- Room to grow within the organization
- Ongoing coaching and paid training programs
- Fun culture
- Paid overtime
Wages are negotiable based on qualifications and related experience. Please send us a cover letter and resume — combined into a single PDF document. Include your expected salary.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Weekday: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm