Do you care about helping people and want to use your skills to enhance the daily lives of others? Then this may be the career opportunity for you.
We supply, install and service products that help seniors and injured people maintain their independence and live a safe and healthy lifestyle with dignity. As a Premier supplier of Home Healthcare products, we carry a wide range of medical equipment like hospital beds, patient lifts, wheelchairs, mobility aids and home accessibility products. We are a trusted locally-owned family business that serves the needs of our customers in communities throughout the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for Warehouse Shipping and Receiving equipment and supplies, plus organization within the Warehouse of all new and rental equipment, cleaning returned rental equipment, maintaining records of inventory and transferring inventory from one location to another.
- To manage the Warehouse and Inventory.
- To maintain daily inventory of received and shipped items as per the Company computer tracking system.
- To process order request, efficiently and effectively, with attention to detail regarding work orders, deliveries, service, rental equipment, and demonstration of equipment if required.
- To assemble equipment following the Company’s procedures and quality standards.
- To report and communicates effectively to the manager any discrepancies in the receiving or the shipping schedule.
- High school Graduation
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license, driving abstract is required
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office — Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a warehouse/stock/inventory position is desirable
- Experience with mechanical assembly and repair using hand and power tools preferred
- Ability to use a hand truck and lift up to 75 lb
- A Criminal Record Check — required
We are looking for an individual who wants to make a real difference in the lives of others, build relationships and really show a caring attitude. So, if you:
- have a positive attitude
- can work within a team environment
- can work independently
- have attention to detail
- have organization skills to meet deadlines
- are willing to learn and be part of this growing company
- have clear and concise communication skills — both verbal and written
Then this position may be right for you.
We believe that people should be recognized and rewarded for their hard work, dedication, and excellent performance. BC MEDEQUIP has several programs to recognize accomplishments within the company and the communities we serve:
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and skillset with a top-performing team
- Competitive extended health benefits (Dental, Vision and Travel)
- Room to grow within the organization
- Ongoing coaching and paid training programs
- Fun culture
- Paid overtime
Wages are negotiable based on qualifications and related experience. Please send us a cover letter and resume — combined into a single PDF document. Include your expected salary. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
All applicants are required to be in compliance with all orders and directions related to public health and workplace safety in their intended province of employment. Given the nature of this role, BC MEDEQUIP requires applicants to, among other things, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide satisfactory proof of vaccination.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Weekday: Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm