Tenura Aqua Safe Anti Slip Tub Strips – Roll of 3 m (9.8 ft)
Available on a roll, the white self adhesive strips designed for wet areas can be applied to bathtubs, shower trays, floors and any surface that is frequently wet. It is used to provide grip, particularly for bare feet and where safety is an issue in the bathroom and change rooms where floors and surfaces are slippery. These easy to apply self adhesive strips provide a long lasting anti-slip solution in homes, care homes and public and clinical environments. Individual strips on the roll measure 8 in (20 cm) long x 0.75 in (1.9 cm) wide. (1.9cmx3m)
Instructions for use:
- The applied surface temperature should be no less than 10 degrees Celsius.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and free from grease. On external porous surfaces (such as wood, concrete or stone) you may need to prime the surface prior to application to create a stable surface for bonding.
- Gently peel back some of the backing liner to expose the adhesive. Try not to touch the adhesive.
- Press the tape down using firm, even pressure. Try to ensure that all the tape is pressed down as this will help adhesion.
Tenura is a range of anti-slip and grip products for the home and for clinical uses. Unlike other non-slip products, this range is made entirely from silicone rubber, a material that is nontoxic and chemically inert. It is fully washable and autoclave safe up to 480°F. All of the Tenura Silicone products are antimicrobial providing continuous built-in protection against a wide range of bacteria including MRSA, E.coli and Klebsiella. Also protects against mold and fungi.
- ·Provides firm grip and hold
- ·Non-toxic and chemically inert
- ·Phthalate plasticizer free
- ·Autoclave safe to 480°F
- Fully washable and long lasting