Rental Hoyer® Classic Bariatric Lift - HPL700-S2 and HPL700WSC-S2...starting at $250/month
Hoyer® Heavy-Duty Power Patient Lifter
The HPL700 is a uniquely designed electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of heavier patients.
Starting From $9,434.00
It is both sturdy and robust with a safe working load rating of 700 lbs. The HPL700 has been designed to be configured with or without a weigh scale. The weight scale is seamlessly integrated with a digital display on both sides and user-friendly controls.
- Interchangeable spreader bars
- Power operated base
- Hoyer Smart Monitor
- Oversized handles to easily move the lift
- Optional scale
- Safe Working Load 700 lbs
- Uniquely designed electronically operated patient lift for the safe lifting of heavier patient
- Note: This lift does not come with optional scale
- Slings sold separately
|Product Width||150 lbs.|
|Product Weight Capacity||700 lbs.|
|Batteries||2x12 volt rechargeable sealed lead acid type|
|Battery Capacity||3.2 Ampere Hours|
|Charger Rated Input||100/240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Charger Rated Output||27.4/29 VDC@0.8A|
|Electrical Shock Protection||Charger – Class II
Lift – Internal power source
|Degree of Shock Protection||Charger - Type B
Lift - Type B
Intended operating environment: >+5˚C <+40˚C
|Spreader Bar Dimensions||Minimum - 23.25"
Maximum - 69"
|Leg Dimensions||Legs Open - Internal Width: 42.25"
Legs Open - External Width: 46.25"
Legs Closed - Internal Width: 23.5"
Legs Closed - External Width: 27.5"
|Front Twin Casters||3"|
|Rear Braked Casters||4"|
|ling Use Type|
Hoyer Classic Bariatric Lift With Digital Scale - HPL700WSC-S2
- Safe Working Load: 700 lbs
- Lifting Range: 23.3 to 69 in
- Legs Open Inside Dimensions: 42.3 in
- Legs Closed Outside Dimensions: 27.5 in
- Overall Height of Legs: 4.5 in
- Battery: Includes two 24 VDC rechargeable sealed lead acid type
- Battery Capacity: 3.2A Ah
- Charger Rated Input: 100-240 Vac 50/60 Hz
- Charger Rated Output: 27.4 VDC @ 0.8 A
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.