Rental Bath Safety Rail - Steel...starting at $25/month
Extra solid steel gives added support for getting in and out of the tub!
This Bath Safety Rail provides safety and comfort while getting in and out of the bathtub. Designed to fit a wide variety of tubs, it offers two gripping surfaces. The Bath Safety Rail installs easily and securely without the use of tools and is manufactured from rust-resistant steel. It features an easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface, and non-marring rubber pads on all contact points.
- Non-marring rubber pads on all contact points for a solid yet bathtub-friendly grip.
- Large adjustment knob offers a good grip and allows for easy, tool-free installation.
- Two independent gripping surfaces allow this safety rail to adapt to a wide variety of tubs.
- Heavy-gauge, rust-resistant welded steel construction offers solid support.
- Easy to clean, white vinyl coated surface.
- Fits bathtub side walls from 3″ to 7″ (7.6 to 17.8 cm) wide.
- Height above bathtub: 15″ (38 cm).
- Maximum capacity: 300 lb (136 kg)
DO NOT INSTALL this equipment before understanding the manufactures installation instructions. If you are unable to understand these warning, cautions and instructions, contact your local BC Medequip Trained Service Technician professional before attempting to install this equipment, other wise serious injury or death may occur.
|Overall Height||Overall Width||Clamp Adjust from|
3 – 7 in
7.6 – 17.8 cm