2-Post Pressure Fit Track System - Track Only
Pressure Fit Portable Rail System
The Prism Medical Pressure Fit system is the newest design for temporary ceiling lift solutions. Each component is up to but not more than 25lbs making it easy to assemble.
The system works by exerting equal pressure between the floor and ceiling to stabilize itself leaving minimal installation. Made with high strength aluminum and capable of lifting 440lbs, it is suitable for most situations.The patent pending one step adjustable height feature allows for set up in less than two minutes and the incorporated level and pressure gauge indicator make your installation accurate. This portable system comes with an optional carry bag and can simplify your situation.
Ceiling lifts & slings are sold separately. Price for track only. Installation extra.
- One-step height adjustment
- Easy assembly
- High strength aluminum
- 440 lb. weight capacity
- Available in 2, 3, and 4 post designs
- Bath adapter allows for transfers into standard bathing systems
- Works with ceilings from 7' - 9'
- Accommodates for non-flush ceiling impediments or lights
- Slim profile uprights - approximately 1" wide
- Easy to read pressure gauge indicator
- Incorporated level for accurate installation
- Will not damage the ceiling
- For use with all Prism portable ceiling lifts
- Satisfies requirements for temporary or permanent use
- Optional carry bag
- Maximum Load: 440 lb. (200 kgs)
- Bath option : Available
- Adjustable width: 7' - 10' (2.1 m - 3.0 m)
- Number of Post Designs Available: 2-post, 3-post & 4-post
- Ceiling Heights: Will work with ceilings that are 7' - 9'