Self-adherent all-in-one absorbent dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds
Alldress® can be used to protect a wide range of wounds, from superficial burns to low exuding pressure ulcers, either as a primary or secondary dressing. The backing film acts as a barrier against microbes larger than 25nm and protects the wound from water – while helping to maintain a moist wound environment. Gentle, water-based adhesion and easy-peel application are kind to the skin.
- Low-adherent wound contact net reduces the risk of disturbance to the wound
- Maintains a moist wound healing environment
- Protects wound from water and outside contamination
- Convenient and aseptic to apply
- Skin-friendly for the patie
When to use Alldress
Alldress can be used for a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds:
- Primary dressing for open and closed wounds, such as low exuding diabetic, venous and pressure ulcers, surgical incisions, lacerations, and superficial burns
- Secondary dressing for open wounds used together with:
- gels such as Hypergel®
- desloughing dressings such as Mesalt®
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.