ALLEVYN Gentle Gel Adhesive Hydrocellular Foam Dressing
- Chronic and acute exudative wounds
- Full and partial thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers
- Leg ulcers
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Malignant wounds
- Surgical wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
- Skin tears
- Fungating ulcers.
ALLEVYN Gentle is suitable for use on fragile skin
- Do not use ALLEVYN Gentle dressings with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions (e.g. EUSOL) or hydrogen peroxide, as these can break down the absorbent polyurethane component of the dressing.
- When used under compression ALLEVYN Gentle could become dislodged if the limb experiences a rapid reduction in edema.
- If reddening or sensitization occur discontinue use.
- Advanced triple-layered construction
- Absorbent hydrocellular pad
- Perforated soft gel adhesive wound contact layer
- Highly permeable waterproof outer film
Enhanced performance ALLEVYN
Triple-action technology absorbs, retains, and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management
Maintains optimal moisture balance
Provides an optimal moist wound environment for the promotion of faster healing
Comes off lightly
Gentle adhesive allows less painful dressing changes
Gel adhesive holds the dressing in place during the application of secondary retention for convenient “3rd-hand” application
Long wear time = fewer dressing changes
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.