AQUACEL™ Ag+ Extra Dressings - Please call for Pricing
AQUACEL™ Ag+ Extra dressings are antimicrobial primary dressings for use in wounds that are infected or at risk of infection.
They are designed to manage the 3 key local barriers to healing - exudate, infection and biofilm. AQUACEL™ Ag+ dressings incorporate proven Hydrofiber™ Technology and Ag+ Technology - a unique ionic silver-containing, antibiofilm formulation.
- wounds as a barrier to bacterial penetration of the dressing as this may help reduce infection;
- wounds where there is an infection or an increased risk of infection;
- diabetic foot ulcers, leg ulcers, (venous stasis ulcers, arterial ulcers and leg ulcers of mixed aetiology) and pressure ulcers/sores (partial & full thickness);
- surgical wounds;
- traumatic wounds;
- wounds that are prone to bleeding, such as wounds that have been mechanically or surgically debrided;
- oncology wounds with exudate, such as fungoides-cutaneous tumors, fungating carcinoma, cutaneous metastasis, Kaposi’s sarcoma, and angiosarcoma;
- wounds where bacteria are a suspected cause of (or a factor in) chronicity /non-progression.
Directions for use:
Clean wound - Cut dressing to desired size (leaving 1cm extra to overlap on to the surrounding skin) - Apply dressing onto wound - Cover with a secondary dressing
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.