Bentley Manual Tilt-In-Space Wheelchair
The Bentley is a Manual Tilt-in-Space designed to offer up to 20° of tilt from the front of the seat, making it an excellent choice for postural positioning and allowing the user to keep their feet on the ground even while the chair is tilted.
Starting From $3,995.00
With a short wheelbase and easy foot and hand propulsion in tilt the position, the Bentley is truly designed to provide mobility independence.
No knee rise tilt is ideal for foot propulsion.
Adjustable wheel position allows for easy arm access.
Accommodates a variety of patient needs for optimal performance.
Providea maximum comfort and protection.
- 20 degrees of manual tilt
- Foot and hand propel in tilted position
- Infinitely adjustable wheel location
- Low, adjustable seat-to-floor height
- Rugged construction ideal for heavy duty use
- Shock absorbers for maximum comfort
- Maneuverable short wheelbase
- Variety of caster and wheel sizes
- Many front-rigging options available
- Transit-ready option
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs (or 450 lbs w. HD package)
- Seat Width: 14" - 32"
- Seat Depth: 16" - 22"
- Front Seat Height: 13" - 20"
- Back Angle: 90° - 122°
- Dynamic Tilt: Up to 20°
- Back Height: 25" and 30"
- Chair Weight (incl wheels): 40 lbs
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.