Conveen Urinary Collection - various sizes
Conveen Standard Secure and reliable urinary collection bag for bedside drainage or large capacity leg bag. Clamp outlet makes it easy to verify proper closure and prevent accidental leakage.
The Conveen Standard urine bag may be used for either daytime or night time drainage, offering the user flexibility and an easy routine. Features: Clamp outlet Soft backing for increased wearing comfort 1500ml volume Hanger holes and slits for leg bag straps Optional sample port
- Urinary Leg Bag comes with the choice of clamp or lever tap
- Clamp outlet makes it easy to verify proper closure
- Lever tap is easy to operate
- Soft, flocked backing increases comfort when worn on skin
- Coloplast Conveen Drainage Bag is free of PVC and phthalates
- Color scheme for less visibility under clothing
- Change the drainage bag if it is damaged or visibly dirty. Always follow the recommendations from your healthcare professional otherwise.
- Make sure to wash your hands before and after you empty your leg bag. You should empty your leg bag directly into the toilet or receptacle when it is approximately half full, or sooner if it feels uncomfortable on your leg. In order to avoid the risk of infection or bacteria entering the leg bag, do not let the tap touch the seat or bowl of the toilet.
- Contact your healthcare professional if the urine is not draining into the bag.
- You should store unopened drainage bags in a cool, clean, dark place.
- A used drainage bag is a potential biohazard. You can wrap your used bags in newspaper before putting them in the bin, or you can put them in a plastic disposal bag. Do not flush bags down the toilet.
Conveen® Standard Overnight Bag, Sterile
This standard overnight bag offers a secure and reliable urinary collection, ideal for bedside drainage or as a leg bag. The clamp outlet ensures proper closure and helps prevent accidental leakage.
- Anti-reflux valve.
- Soft, flocked backing for comfort when worn on skin.
- Secure user friendly closure.
- Sterility: Sterile
- Latex content: Latex-Free
- Volume: 1500mL
- Brand: Conveen®
- Size: XL
Leg Bag Straps Conveen Security+ Coloplast 5051
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.