Tracheostomy Tube Shiley Cuffless with Disposable Inner Cannula
Disposable inner cannula tubes for safe and convenient tracheostomy care
An affordable and easy to use disposable inner cannula provides quick and convenient restoration of a patient airway.
- Four configurations
- Cuffed (standard and percutaneous)
- Smooth, rounded-tip obturator facilitates insertion
- Patient breathing through the upper airway is enabled using Shiley tracheostomy tube cuffed with disposable inner cannula fenestrated (DFEN)
- Tapered distal tip and inverted cuff shoulder provide easy, low-force placement of percutaneous tube
- Percutaneous tracheostomy tube with disposable inner cannula (PERC) is specially designed to work with Cook®* percutaneous tracheostomy introducer sets and trays. Combined tube and tray packaging available from Cook Critical Care, Bloomington, IN.
- Sterile and individually packaged in sizes 4, 6, 8, 10
|6DCT||Tracheostomy Tube Cuffed with Disposable Inner Cannula – DCT||6||6.4 mm||10.8 mm||74 mm||Box||1|
RETURN POLICY: Due to Hygienic reasons the following product is NON-REFUNDABLE.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.