Dauerbinde® K Long Stretch Bandage
Dauerbinde® K has a long-stretch and variable compression for supportive and pressure-relieving dressings for ligaments and joints. These bandages are thin, conform well to the form of your body, and aren't that bulky - perfect for someone who has a hard time accepting additional material. They're also easy to clean and made with high-quality materials ensuring they'll last a long time. They must be removed when the patient is resting and at night.
Field of Application
- Compression bandaging (phlebology)
- Support and stress relief to injured tendon, ligament or muscle
- Dressing retention
- Limb immobilization
- Easy to apply and conforms well to body contours without creases or folds
- Compressive power can be easily adjusted due to long stretch properties
- Durable textured fabric structure
- Helps stabilize the compression bandage and keeps it from slipping when applied as a final layer
- Extensibility is approximately 180%
- Washable up to 30oC/86oF
86% cotton, 7% polyamide, 7% spandex
Product and clips are not made with natural rubber latex
Note: Due to the high resting pressure level, the bandage should not be worn overnight or during extended periods of rest.