Evolution Arm Trough System
The Arm Trough System has been designed for the person that cannot use a traditional walker handle. It provides a more stable platform, allowing users to remain upright.
Please call for pricing
Evolution’s innovative Arm Trough System is available only for Evolution’s four Evo Models.
- A more stable platform, allowing users to remain upright
- 5 Points of adjustability for custom fitting
- No extra tools required-fully adjustable using built-in tools
- Can be used as a pair of single side with a regular handle
- Can be adjusted to fit hemiplegics
- Otto Bock arm pads can be interchanged or combined
- Can be used with a slow-down brake assembly and mono-brake
- Removable 7” midsection for extra low seating
- Maximum total weight capacity with two Arm Troughs: 400lbs
- Arm Trough System available only for EVO models
- Available Flexible Back Strap
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
|Evo Low & Evo Low Wide||Evo Regular & Evo Wide|
|MINIMUM HEIGHT||MINIMUM HEIGHT|
|WITH 7" MIDSECTION||41"||WITH 7" MIDSECTION||41"|
|WITHOUT 7" MIDSECTION||34"||WITHOUT 7" MIDSECTION||34"|
|MAXIMUM HEIGHT||48"||MAXIMUM HEIGHT||50"|
|OVERALL WIDTH||OVERALL WIDTH|
|REMOVABLE MIDSECTION||7"||REMOVABLE MIDSECTION||7"|
|WEIGHT CAPACITY (PER SIDE)||200 LBS||WEIGHT CAPACITY (PER SIDE)||200 LBS|