Burn Wound dressing with Anti-Shear Layer
Features and benefits
Unique patented Anti-Shear-Layer may help reduce pain and trauma:
Minimizes adherence by reducing friction and shearing.
- Increases patient comfort
- During dressing changes.
- Between dressing changes.
Wound contact layer may support the healing process:
Reduces trauma to epithelial cells when removed.
- Allows comfortable and convenient monitoring of wound:
- Allows epithelial migration.
Inner absorbent layers hold large amounts of drainage:
Dressings need to be changed as oftern-helps save nursing time and costs.
- Wicks drainage away from wound to reduce maceration and irritation.
- Absorbs more than gauze or ABD pads:
- More than 7 times as absorbent as gauze and almost twice as absorbent as ABD pads¹.
Permeable outer layer permits wound to breathe:
Soft, pliable, and nonocclusive material allows vapor and moisture exchange.
1. Based on studies by an independent laborator
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.