Wood Hip High Chair
Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this hip-high chair by Drive Medical, which provides sitting without having to bend at the hip.
Armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely.
The product is constructed of solid maple hardwood — not a plywood veneer. The fixed footrest adjusts to three different heights to ensure maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.
- Armrests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest is soft, comfortable and water resistant
- Constructed of solid maple hardwood—not a plywood veneer
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents
- Provides sitting without bending at the hip
- The fixed footrest is adjustable to provide maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
|Floor to Seat Height||26"|
|Width Between Arms||19"|
|Floor to Arm Height||31"|
|Floor to Footrest Height (adjustable)||5.5", 7.5", 9.5"|
|Overall Dimensions||24" (W) x 40" (H) x 25" (D)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||44 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year on Upholstery, Limited 2 Year Warranty on Frame|