Invacare Full Electric Bed and Accessories**please call for details
Invacare® Home Care Beds deliver long-term savings over the lifecycle of the bed. The beds are durable and washable, reducing repair and cleaning costs, while their interchangeability reduces inventory.
Starting from $2159.00
All positions are controlled electrically by remote to provide greatest convenience for the patient and ease to the caregiver.
The hand pendant controls the positioning of the upper body and/or knees, and can be placed anywhere for maximum patient comfort. The pendant control also adjusts bed frame height for efficient use of accessories, and safe and easy transfer.
This adjustable hospital bed is maintenance-free and designed for patient comfort. Unsurpassed in quality, each Home Care bed is built to provide ease of use, patient comfort, and years of trouble-free product performance.
All positions are controlled electrically to provide greatest convenience for the patient and ease to the caregiver. The hand pendant controls the positioning of the upper body and or knees, and can be placed anywhere for maximum patient comfort. The pendant control also adjusts bed-frame height for efficient use of accessories and for safe and easy transfer.
- High Impact Bed End Panels are more durable, impact and scratch resistant, and washable for easy cleaning
- Universal Bed End can be used as either headboard or footboard on any Invacare Bed with the use of the IVC drive shaft with silver decal
- DC low voltage, compact motor system is faster, quieter, and lighter than the old system and the waterproof enclosures allow the entire system to be washable with standard water pressure (Power washing is not recommended)
- Extended maintenance schedule - every 3 years or with every new user
- Patent pending. UL 72, UL 962, and UL 2601 approved
- Assist bed rails 6632
- Gap half length rails 6629
- Clamp-on half length bed rails 6630DS
- Remote 1115290
- HD trapeze 7740A
- Bed Extender Kit 5143IVC
- Mattress Keeper mattkeep
- Offset Trapeze Bar
- Trapeze with Bar
|Bed Height:||15" min. - 23" max. (Measurement from floor to bed deck.)|
|Sleep Surface:||36"W x 80"L|
|Product Weight Capacity:||350 lbs. patient weight
450 lbs. inclusive of all accessories
|Warranty:||All Welds: 5 years
Mechanical/electrical: 2 years
|Dimensions:||Overall: 36"W x 88"L|
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.