LTC 9200 T-Style Configurable Mattress
Unique design configuration allows for optimal pressure re-distribution focusing on high at-risk areas while reducing the number of air/gel inserts needed. This configurable mattress when used in conjunction with either air or gel inserts creates an optimal therapeutic environment for skin healing and protection.
Starting From $1348.00
- Best choice for individuals at risk for pressure sore development at the coccyx and heels
- Best choice for prevention of heat build-up when air or gel inserts are used
- Best choice for bedside stability and prevention of entrapment with full height transfer borders
- Top surface comprised of medium-firm viscoelastic foam
- Medium-firm polyurethane foam
- Transfer borders add firmness along sides
- Fluid-proof, Non-allergenic, antibacterial, anti-microbial cover
- An additional all-way stretch Emersion “shower-cap” style cover is also available.
The durable mattress cover is fluid-proof, non-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and helps to reduce both shear and friction for increased patient comfort.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
|Top Foam Layer||Medium-firm viscoelastic foam|
|Core Foam||Medium-firm polyurethane foam|
|Standard Sizes||80” x 35” x 6”
80” x 36” x 6”
Custom sizes also available by quotation.
|Recommended Weight Capacity||350 Lbs|