Lympha Press The Petite Basic System™ Model 701- Please call for Pricing
Home treatment for venous insufficiency ulcers and lymphedema
The Petite Basic System™ is a sequential pneumatic compression therapy system specifically designed for optimal reduction and management of peripheral edema, lymphedema, venous stasis ulcers and chronic venous insufficiency.
• Sequential compression with four overlapping compression cells to ensure distal to proximal flow and comfortable compression.
• Fully adjustable pause time to accommodate patients who require longer intermission for vascular refill.
• Pressure Lock-in feature prevents accidental tampering, for patient safety.
• The Petite Basic System™ garments are easy to put on and remove, with zipper closures and color-coded connections. The garments are available in a wide range of sizes, and are durable and easy to clean.
• The Petite Basic System™ can treat one or two limbs simultaneously.
The Petite Basic System™ meets and exceeds the requirements of Medicare reimbursement code E0651, lymphedema pump.
Model Petite Basic System™ Model 701A
Cycle Time Variable
Presure Range 20-80 mmHg
Weight 2.3 kg / 5.1 lbs
Size 10x26x13cm / 10x5x4in
Electrical 115V/50~60Hz (230V model also available)