Mepilex Ag Antimicrobial Foam Dressing
Mepilex® Ag is a soft and highly conformable antimicrobial foam dressing that absorbs exudate and maintains a moist wound environment. The Safetac® technology layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudate from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk of maceration. 1 The Safetac technology layer allows that the dressing can be changed without damaging the wound or surrounding skin or exposing
the patient to additional pain.
Mepilex Ag starts to inactivate wound related pathogens within 30 minutes with sustained effect up to 7 days. 1 By reducing the number of microorganisms, Mepilex Ag may also reduce odor.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes 2
- Stays in place allowing easy application of compression or retention bandage
- Well suited for use under compression bandages
- May be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations
- Promotes patient comfort during wear
- May remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound
- May be adjusted without losing its adherent properties
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
|287100||4˝ x 4˝ (10 x 10 cm)||5||70|
|287090||4˝ x 5˝ (10 x 12 cm)||5||70|
|287200||4˝ x 8˝ (10 x 20 cm)||5||45|
|287300||6˝ x 6˝ (15 x 15 cm)||5||25|
|287400||8˝ x 8˝ (20 x 20 cm)||5||20|
|287500||8˝ x 20˝ (20 x 50 cm)||2||10|
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.