Mepitac 2cm x 300cm 1/box
With Safetac® technology, Mepitac is specially designed to minimise pain and trauma when it’s applied and removed. It’s suitable for neonates, dialysis patients and others who need repeated application of the fixation tape over the same area.
- Gentle on the skin when it’s applied and removed
- Conforms well to body contours
- Waterproof so the patient can get on as normal a life as possible
- Breathable to prevent maceration of the skin
- Leaves no residues on the skin after it’s removed
When to use Mepitac
Mepitac is designed to fix medical devices such as drains, tubes, probes, electrodes, IV cannulae and dressings gently to the skin. It’s suitable for patients with fragile or sensitive skin – or when the fixation tape has to be applied and removed frequently, e.g. neonates and dialysis patients.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.