Mepore- Self-Adhesive Dressing
A breathable, absorbent dressing for low to moderately exuding wounds
Mepore® is a breathable, absorbent, self-adhesive dressing for a wide variety of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels – such as surgical wounds, cuts, and abrasions. The dressing fixes gently and securely to the skin with a skin-friendly, water-based adhesive, and it’s air permeable to prevent maceration of the wound.
- Water-based, solvent-free adhesive provides gentle fixation
- Wound contact layer is low-adherent
- Breathable to prevent maceration and help maintain a moist wound environment
- Easy-to-remove protection paper is also aseptic
- Fabric is conformable and flexible to allow body movement
When to use Mepore
Mepore can be used with a wide variety of low to moderately exuding wounds, such as surgical wounds, cuts and abrasions.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
|Mepore - sterile|
|Mepore Plaster rolls - non-sterile|