95PFE-L3 Medical & Surgical mask with earloops Level 3 certified
Expected restock January 17, 2022.
Made in Canada
single-use medical device designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer when used as directed in health care and surgical environments. This respirator has a filter efficiency level of at least 95% PFE against particulate aerosols free of oil (NaCl Challenge). It is fluid resistant to ASTM Level 3 (160 mm Hg) and meets ≥ 98% bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) and particle filtration efficiency (PFE) ≥ 98% (Latex Challenge). It can fit a wide range of face sizes. This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
As a health care + surgical particulate respirator, this product is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles, including small particle aerosols and large droplets (only non-oil aerosols). As a medical + surgical mask, this product is designed to be fluid resistant to provide the wearer protection against large droplets, splashes, or sprays of bodily or other hazardous fluids. It is also designed to protect the patients and other individuals in the vicinity from the wearer’s respiratory emissions.
Approvals & Standards
- ASTM F2100 Level 3 Qualified
- Compliant with Health Canada Guidance for 95PFE-L3/ Facepiece Filtering Respirators (FFRs)
- Comfortable fit with adjustable nose clip
- Vertical folding respirator with ear loops
- Protects against PM 2.5, dust, pollen BFE + PFE ≥ 98% filtration efficiency
- Advanced electrostatically charged microfibers
CAUTION AND LIMITATIONS
- The respirator helps protect against certain particulate contaminates but does not eliminate exposure to or the risk of contracting any disease or infection.
- Do not use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
- Do not use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
- Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
- All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used and maintained in accordance with OSHA, CSA and other applicable regulations.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts.
- Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
- This device does not contain materials made of latex.
- This respirator is designed for adults who can fully understand the User Instructions.
- It is not designed to be used by children or patients.
Period of Use
- Shelf life: 3 years from the manufacturing date.
- Subject to the Storage Conditions specified below, the respirator may be used until the expiry date printed on the packaging.
- When the respirator is contaminated or damaged, or breathing becomes difficult, replace it with a new one.
Dispose of respirator according to your employer's policy and local regulations.
Storage and Transportation
Product should be stored in clean, dry conditions within the temperature range: –10°C to +40°C with a maximum relative humidity of <85%.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.