OPSITE Post-Op Visible
OPSITE Post-Op Visible is a waterproof, bacteria proof dressing with a see-through absorbent pad.
Starting from $90.00
To dress acute wounds such as:
- Post-operative wounds
- Minor burns where levels of exudate are low / moderate
- Use only on dry skin prepared in accordance with normal procedures.
- Do not stack dressings, or allow the dressings to overlap.
- Periodically monitor the dressing and wound site to confirm that the dressing is securely attached, especially after showering, or if the dressing becomes wet. If the dressing comes off, apply a new dressing.
- As with all adhesive products, apply and remove carefully from sensitive or fragile skin.
- The dressing should not be used under compressive dressings or garments as blistering or transient bruising may appear on the skin under the foam lattice pad.
- Pressure applied to the dressing as a result of direct body weight may result in transient bruising or indentation markings on the skin in the pattern of the lattice foam pad.
- On removing the dressing slight patterning from the lattice foam pad may be visible on the skin. This is normal and should fade within a few hours.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.