OrthoDerm LAL**please call for details
Get state-of-the-art, low air loss technology with advantages not found on competing products.
The OrthoDerm LAL easily shifts from standard to bariatric mode to support patients up to 1,000 lbs. Cover not included.
The power control unit works with the standard 36″ mattress as well as with the 39″, 42″, 48″,54″, and 60″ widths. Versatile and easy-to-use. Setup is quick and inflates in seconds! An outstanding choice for patients or residents in need of low air loss therapy.
- 20 air cells with easy dial to adjust pressure from soft to firm
- 8” cell height with 2” foam base to prevent bottoming out
- Lock out button on control unit for improved safety
- Powered or static – Powered low air loss
- Size – 10″ thickness 36 x 80 ” or 39 – 60 x 80″
- User Weight Capacity – 1000 lbs (bariatric)
Microprocessor-driven control unit features easy touch buttons for quick settings and adjustments
• Easy to use, easy to read, touch-panel display
• Two-stage blower delivers dependable, steady, true low air loss
• Max inflate button for patient transfer and other needs
• Lock-out button on control unit for increased safety
• CPR quick disconnect on control unit for rapid deflation
• Extra long, detachable, 15´, hospital-grade power cord stays out of the way
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.