Quickie® M6™ bariatric wheelchair
The Quickie® M6 is a Bariatric wheelchair with a weight capacity of 650 lbs. The Quickie M6 is modeled from the design of the Quickie® 2. It is made of high strength steel and weighs approximately 53 pounds, 26" x 20" with pneumatics and hangers.
Starting From $4,440.00
- Folding frame. Easy storage and transport.
- Modular frame construction. Interchangeable frame components allow you to grow and change the chairs width and depth.
- Custom frame specifications. Maximum option choices allow chair to be built to the individual's specifications.
- Folding "lockout" cross-brace. Cross-brace locks to limit flex in the frame for more efficient propelling.
- Double cross-brace. Allows more strength and enables greater weight capacity.
- Adjustable back height. Ensures optimal positioning of backrest for stability and scapular movement.
- Stabilizer bar to minimize flex and provides a more efficient ride.
- Multiple footplate options ensure optimal positioning of lower extremities.
- Quick-release axle allows quick removal of rear wheels for easy transport.
- Adjustable Axle Plate Adjustments help to maximize stability and propulsion of the chair. Allows minimal center of gravity adjustment for more efficient ride. Also makes it possible to adjust the rear frame height when its necessary to change the caster wheels.
Product Weight: Approx. 53lbs. w/out footrests
Product Width 11”-30” seat width
Product Length/Depth 18” -22” seat depth
Product Height 18.5” – 20” seat to floor
Product Weight Capacity 650 lbs. standard
Caster Options 5", 8" X 2"
Rear Wheel Options 24”
All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.