Raz-SP600 Mobile Shower Commode Chair
The Raz-SP600 mobile shower commode chair features the Multi-Position Back (with center of gravity adjustment) and comes standard with 3” of height adjustment, an adjustable-tension fabric backrest, 24” rear wheels, 5” dual-locking casters for users up to 400 lbs and 6″ dual-locking casters for users over 400 lbs (up to 600 lbs. Maximum), flip-up padded armrests, a commode pan, and a large molded soft foam seat. The electro-polished stainless steel frame is engineered for heavy-duty use and easy access for the user or attendant.
Only Raz offers the Ischial & Pelvic Alignment System (IPAS), which provides 2” of seat depth adjustment to accommodate a variety of body sizes and shapes. With a 600 lb. weight capacity and the many adjustments and options available, the Raz-SP600 will provide maximum comfort and maneuverability for users who require a self propelled heavy-duty shower commode chair.
Raz-AT600 – Heavy Duty Mobile Shower Commode Chair (300-600 lb weight capacity) with stainless steel frame and components, 25o tilt range, four locking 6” (150mm) casters and commode pan. Available in moulded 22", custom 22", moulded 24", custom 24", custom 26", custom 28", custom 30".
- contoured for pressure reduction and pelvic stability
- soft integral-skin foam for comfort and durability
- available with an open front for access
- 2 sizes: 23”W x 18”D, 26″W x 18″D
Ischial Pelvic Alignment System
- provides 2” of fore/aft adjustment so the seat can be aligned with the pelvis
- allows centering of the aperture (opening) around the users’ ITs
- seat locks in place for transfers
- removes easily for cleaning
- Includes 20” high back upholstery
- Can be set at 90 degrees or 95 degrees
- Flip-back arms (optional locking)
- Can be position fore/aft on frame so that client’s center of mass can be optimally position in the chair
- removable for transfers and cleaning
- swing in and out easily
- flip-up footplate
- adjust for leg length without tools
- available in regular length 16″-20½” and extended length 18″-22½”
Telescoping Caster Extensions
- provide 4” of seat height adjustment without the use of tools
- dropped front frame tube improves access over standard toilet bowls
- solid stainless steel caster extensions for heavy-duty use
- Injection-molded pan is designed for function
- Includes a lid for splash and odor control
- Wide handle angled at 45 degrees provides better ergonomics
- Sloped front of pan moves contents toward the handle to reduce offset load, thereby making it easier to carry
- Receiver brackets under seat are visible from the rear of the chair, making it easier to slide the pan into place
- Fits in a standard autoclave and Arjo Tornado Washer
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.