REMOVE- Wipes & Liquid
REMOVE solvent formulated to dissolve adhesives and assist in removing acrylic-based, rubber-based, and hydrocolloid-based residues from the skin.
Features and benefits
REMOVE is easy on your patients:
- Gently cleans hydrocolloid, acrylic and rubber-based adhesive residues from the skin without irritation, discomfort or trauma.
- Helps maintain proper skin integrity while removing adhesive products and residues by reducing adhesive trauma.
- Aloe-formulated to moisturize and condition tender or friable skin.
- Non-irritating and non-sensitising - even for ostomates and geriatric patients.
REMOVE is easy on the environment:
- Contains no CFC's.
- Pleasantly scented
REMOVE is easy on nurses:
- Simple to apply first time, every time.
- Cost effective and convenient - easy-to-carry, single-use wipes contain just the right amount of adhesive remover, so there's no mess and no waste.
- To minimise trauma caused by adhesive removal.
- To remove adhesive residue from skin.
Contraindications / Precautions
Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not apply to open wounds or mucous membranes. Avoid contact with eyes. Vapor may be harmful - use with adequate ventilation. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks or open flame. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with painted/finished surfaces.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.