Rental LTC 4000 Sensus "Ultra 55" Mattress...starting at $80/month
For Pressure Redistribution, Longevity and Greater Weight Capacity
Firm viscoelastic foam plus a high resiliency transitional layer with full height transfer borders ensure stability during transfers and when performing ADL’s. Helps prevent entrapment between mattress and bedside rails.
Starting From $1,209.00
Features and Benefits:
- 2” medium-plush viscoelastic foam comfort layer plus 2” high resiliency transitional layer
- Strong balance of pressure redistribution, temperature control, and non-allergenic properties
- Aids those with skin and tissue sensitivity, providing comfort and dissipation of heat
- Ideal for patients with heat and pressure sensitivity, and for those with sleep hyperhidrosis that require breathable pressure redistribution
- Excellent for facilities that require a mattress for multiple users with higher weight requirements
The durable mattress cover is fluid-proof, non-allergenic, anti-bacterial, anti-microbial, and helps to reduce both shear and friction for increased patient comfort.
- Pressure Reducing Top Layer: 5.0 lb density memory foam / 12 IFD
- Transfer Borders: 2.6 lb density / 70 IFD
- Core: 2.9 lb density / 52 IFD
80” x 35” x 6” 80” x 48” x 6”
80” x 36” x 6” 80” x 54” x 6”
80” x 39” x 6” 80” x 59” x 6”
Custom sizes also available by quotation, Please call for pricing. Prices starting at $929.
Recommended Weight Capacity:
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.