ROHO® AGILITY Mid Contour Back System
The AGILITY Mid Contour Back System is recommended for individuals who need postural support and mid-thoracic trunk support and is appropriate for those who are independent or may require some assistance with transfers.
Starting From $945.00, Call for details.
Two options: Air Insert with Lumbar Support or Air Insert Only
- Widths: 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, or 20 inches
- Depths: 4 inches
- Heights: 10, 13, 16, 18, and 20 inches
AGILITY passed 100,000 cycles without damage or slippage when 300 lb. of force was exerted directly to the most vulnerable part of the back, the top.
Easy to Adjust
AGILITY angle, height and depth can be adjusted with the individual in the wheelchair – all with one tool.
Only AGILITY offers ROHO’s adjustable AIR FLOATATION Technology along the spinal column to increase overall comfort and to better conform to any individual.
- Shell can be “flipped” to accommodate more body types using the same hardware.
- ROHO AGILITY Back Systems are changing how you help individuals with their seating and positioning needs.
- We have built upon ROHO’s 40 years of superior quality and AIR FLOATATION™ Technology to create the strongest, most comfortable, and most adjustable replacement back on the market.
Our innovative hardware. The cutting-edge, durable Zytel® composite hardware lets you say: “AGILITY Backs will not slip!” AGILITY gives you the peace of mind knowing that when your client’s replacement back is fitted properly to your client’s wheelchair, the back will stay in position. Your clients will have the confidence that no matter what their activity level, their AGILITY back will keep them secure now and in the future. And that is only part of how AGILITY Backs help you put the individuals needs first.
- Ease of setup and adjustment
- Aesthetically attractive design
- Strong lightweight aluminum backrest
- Stable – latches automatically without spring
- Easy to install and remove for storing wheelchair
- Rugged, innovative, patent pending hardware design
- Four-point connections allow for greater stability and strength
- Flippable shell accommodates more body contours and shapes
- Rigid design helps maximize effectiveness and doesn’t limit range of motion
- Innovative, exclusive AGILITY cover is made of durable, vapor-permeable polyester
- Quick Release Hardware allows the back to be easily and quickly removed and reattached
- Patented angle Interlocking teeth system prevent brackets from sliding out of position when tightened
- Air Floatation Insert on select models– adjustable air cells for added comfort that can be adjusted to accommodate postural shifts
- Repair kit
- Foam pad
- Back support
- Adjustable air insert
- Installation wrench and instruction manual
- Choice of quick release OR fixed mounting hardware
- Hand pump available on models that include an Air Floatation insert
|Warranty||Back Shell & Hardware: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Air Insert: 18 Month Limited Warranty
Cover & Foam: 18 Month Limited Warranty
|Construction||Back Shell: Aluminum
Back Shell Hardware: Zytel® with aluminum Sliding Height Adjustment Bar.
Back Cane Hardware: Bracket is Zytel. Pins are aluminum. Pivoting Cane Band and Adjustment Cylinder are stainless steel.
Cover: Front side is 100% polyester. Back side is 100% polyurethane-coated nylon with polyurethane-coated polyester. Flaps are 100% polyurethane-coated polyester.
Foam Pad: Front layer is high resilient polyurethane foam; back layer is polyethylene foam.
Foam Insert: High resilient polyurethane foam.
Air Insert: Front is polyether polyurethane; back is urethane-film-coated nylon.
Lumbar Support Foam: Polyurethane foam
AGILITY Mid Contour Back System is available with "Air Insert Only" or "Air Insert and Lumbar Support Pad"
|Includes||Back Shell, Back Shell Hardware, Back Cane Hardware, Cover, Foam Pad, Air Insert, Foam Insert, Dual Wrench, Lumbar Support Pad (select models), Repair Kit, Hand Pump, Product Registration Card, Quick Set-Up Guide and Operation Manual.|
|Hardware Options||Available with AGILITY Quick Release Hardware (1) or Fixed Hardware (2).
(Fixed Hardware is NOT intended to be used on ROHO AGILITY Back Systems greater than 16 in. (40.5 cm) in height.)
|Weight Limit||300 lbs / 136 kg and must be sized to the individual.|
|Depth||4 in. / 10 cm|
|Widths||14 in. / 35.5 cm
15 in. / 38 cm
16 in. / 40.5 cm
17 in. / 43 cm
18 in. / 45.5 cm
19 in. / 48.5 cm
20 in. / 51 cm
|Heights||10 in. / 25.5 cm
13 in. / 33 cm
16 in. / 40.5 cm
18 in. / 45.5 cm
20 in. / 51 cm
|Weight||Weight ranges do not include Back Cane Hardware. Back Cane Hardware with Standard Bracket: ¾ lbs. (0.3 kg)
14 in. x 10 in. (35.5 cm x 25.5 cm) - 2½ lbs (1.1 kg)
16 in. x 16 in. (40.5 cm x 40.5 cm) - 4¼ lbs (1.9 kg)
20 in. x 20 in. (51.0 cm x 51.0 cm) - 6 lbs (2.8 kg)
|AGILITY Custom Option||Custom ROHO AGILITY Back Cushions are custom-made devices designed to meet an individual’s needs. See AGILITY Custom Product Page.|
|Accessories||Accessories that can be used with the AGILITY Mid Contour Back System:
Large Cane Clamps, Headrest Adapter Plate and ROHO Privacy Shield.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.