SECURA Dimethicone Protectant
SECURA Dimethicone Skin Protectant.
Features & Benefits
- Contains 5% dimethicone for maximum protection
- Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and helps protect from wetness
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin and lips
- Non-greasy, will not wash away
- Absorbs quickly
- Does not clog briefs
- Propylene glycol moisturizes skin
- Transparent application allows for visual skin inspection
- Can be used after radiation to condition and soothe skin
- Pediatrician tested
Skin protectant. Helps treat and prevent diaper dermatitis. Provides protection from exposure to urine and feces. Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper dermatitis and helps protect from wetness. Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked or windburned skin or lips.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Not to be applied over deep or puncture wounds, infections or lacerations. If condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days, consult a doctor. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Note: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.