SECURA Extra Protective Cream
A skin protectant that provides long lasting protection
- A unique combination of effective skin protectants, moisturizing agents and a natural absorbent
- Contains zinc oxide and petrolatum for long-lasting skin protection against the damaging effects of exposure to urine, feces or other fluids
- Won't wash away, even in the most severe cases of diarrhea
- Contains karaya, a natural and gentle absorbent that sticks to wet and irritated skin and helps seal out wetness
- Vitamin E and mineral oil moisturize, condition and lubricate, ensuring skin integrity
- Gentle to the skin:pH-balanced to help preserve the skin's natural acid matl
SECURA EPC is indicated for the protection of skin and the prevention of rash associated with exposure to urine, feces or other fluids.
Contraindications / Precautions
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If this occurs, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
- Ingestion of large quantities can be hazardous.
- If skin condition worsens or does not improve within seven days, discontinue use and consult a physician.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.