Statlock Foley & Universal Plus Stabilization Device
The StatLock® Universal Plus Stabilization Device sets the new standard of excellence for suture-free stabilization of biliary and nephrostomy percutaneous drainage, and peritoneal lavage catheters.
Advanced technologies now combine with the StatLock® Stabilization Device design sophistication to deliver skin-safe, suture-free, releasable stabilization of even the most lubricious catheters.
The StatLock® Universal Plus Stabilization Device comes in four sizes, to fit virtually all percutaneous drainage catheters:
- small (6-8.5 Fr) VUPD68
- medium (10-12 Fr) VUPD1012
- large (12-14 Fr) VUPD1214
- extra large (14-16 Fr) - The extra large size is especially adapted to secure 14-16 Fr. peritoneal lavage catheters VUPD1416
- Alternative to tape.
- Latex content: Latex-Free
- Brand: StatLock® Universal Plus
- Feature / Property: For Skin-Safe/Suture-Free/Releasable Catheter Stabilization
STATLOCK® Foley Stabilization Device
- The STATLOCK® Foley Stabilization Device sets new, worldwide standard for Foley catheter stabilization.
- Featuring a patented swivel retainer for enhanced patient comfort and convenience.
- Available in adult and pediatric sizes for most latex and silicone catheters.
- Releasable, lock-tight securement.
|FOL0102||Foley Stabilization Devices, STATLOCK®, Tricot Anchor Pad, for Latex and Silicone Catheters||Adult||25/case|
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.