Tegaderm™ Film Dressing, Diamond Pattern
Provide effective moisture management, firm hold, and gentle release for the protection and securement challenges posed by I.V. sites and minor wounds.
- Highly breathable.Features:
- Strong but gentle adhesive.
- Documentation label.
- Picture-frame delivery.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses
- Promotes moisture evaporation while providing continuous site observation
- Picture-frame delivery makes placement accurate and easy, minimizing potential to stick to gloves or to itself
- Breathability offers patient comfort
- Latex-free, hypoallergenic
- Conforms to contours of the body and around the catheter adapter
- May be worn while showering (recommend use of water proof cover over dressing and IV site when showering)
3M™ Tegaderm™ Diamond Pattern Film Dressing is a transparent dressing for protecting I.V. and wound sites and securing catheters to moist skin. This dressing balances increased breathability with effective adhesion so it stays in place even in moist conditions.
- Cover and protect central venous catheter sites including subclavian, jugular, femoral and PICC
- Cover and protect short peripheral IV and midline venous catheters
- Minor wounds
- Protect at-risk skin
- Clean closed surgical incisions
- Abrasions, skin tears, blisters
- Skin graft donor sites
- Protective eye coverings
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Shipping is available only within Canada. All sales are final.