Invacare Tracer EX2 Manual Wheelchair
The Tracer EX2 combines the design and technology of previous Invacare wheelchairs and incorporates them into the Tracer series.
Starting From $639
Offset permanent arms offer full seat width with a hemi-spaced footrest and a full range of accessories.
Many components are interchangeable with the Invacare 9000 series chairs.
This durable, low-maintenance wheelchair, with a triple chrome-plated, carbon steel frame, meets RESNA standards for manual wheelchairs in product performance.
Dual-axle allows for repositioning for hemi seat-to-floor heights.
- True dual axle position allows for reconfiguring the rear wheels and casters for adult and hemi seat-to-floor heights.
- Constructed with a Offset permanent arms come in varying sizes to accomodate most users.
- 14-gauge crossbraces add strength and durability.
- Urethane rear tires mounted on "no flex" wheels offer superior performance.
- Dual-embossed upholstery is flame-retardant and resistant to mildew and bacteria, as well as cold-crack and UV damage.
- Heavy duty inner liners keep seat and back from stretching.
- 5 year Limited Warranty covers frame and crossbraces
All arms are conventional and padded
- Permanent full-lenth
- Full-length fixed or adjustable height, removable
- Desk-length fixed or adjustable height, removable
- Available widths: 16" - 18" - 20"
- Weight capacity : 250 lbs.
- Depth: 16" standard
- Seat-to-floor height: 17.5" - 19.5"
- Back height: 16" fixed
- Hemi swingaway footrest : 17"-21" knee-to-heel
- Hemi swingaway padded elevating legrest: 17.5"-21" knee-to-heel
- Articulating elevating legrest: 17.5"-21" knee-to-heel
- Product weight: 36 lbs.
NOTE: All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. BC Medequip Home Health Care Ltd shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.